The importance of CSR for SMEs is twofold. Referred not only to the separate and autonomous operation and contribution to the social and natural environment where they operate, but also their relationships with larger companies, for which they are suppliers, partners or subcontractors. The informative brochure was developed to promote in a concise way central messages about the benefits that the implementation of CSR provides in connection with the:
- Impact on human resources
- Ability to acquire comparative advantages in the market place
- Improvement of “good neighbor” relations and promotion of a positive image of the enterprise at local, regional or sectoral level
- Extended, improved reputation of the enterprise both internally and externally
- Cost savings and more effective investments for the environment
Read more and download the informative brochure here.