INTERLIFE General Insurance Company S.A. was established in Thessaloniki, Greece in 1991 and it operates in non life business sector.
Since its inception it has demonstrated a steady growth in both written premiums and shareholder funds.
Based on the high quality products & services it provides,
the company enters a new era with plans to expand its operations according to its Business Plan.
To establish and maintain an important place in the market as model insurance company, by putting into effect our moto "People First", while providing added value for the customers, the shareholders, the employees and our collaborators.
INTERLIFE offers a wide variety of personal and commercial insurance products and services :
Yacht and Transport insurance
Third - party liability
INTERLIFE’ s successful growth is a motivation for significant future movements in creating innovative ideas as to become one of the leading insurance companies within the Insurance market.
Corporate Social Responsibility
For the Human Resources
- Offer to its employee’s free Medical care
- Education & Training
For the customers
- Certified Products & Services
INTERLIFE has been assessed and certified, as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 for the following activities:Insurance intermediaries contracts, underwriting, insurance policies issue, mail administration and claims adjustment.
- Credibility and transparency of the transactions
For the environment
- Support “callisto”, environmental organization for the wildlife and nature.
- Recycle daily aluminum, paper and batteries.
For the society
- Supports Nautical Club of Thessaloniki
- Offers free Insurance Policies for hospital ambulance & for non profit organizations for disabled people.
- Offers free Insurance Policies to ELEPAP, non profit organization for disabled people
- Supports Hosting Center of Theagenio Hospital of Thessaloniki for cancer patients.
- Supports local municipalities to help people in need.
- Established “INTERLIFE blood bank”.