According to the Statutes, only legal entities represented by designated natural persons may become members of the Hellenic Network for CSR.
Members are divided into main, simple and associated:
a) Main members should:
· conduct business in Greece
· employ a minimum of 20 people
· have a turnover of at least €1,5 million
· have a proven record of CSR actions
· supply, along with their application, two references from existing main members of the Network, stating that they are familiar with the applicant’s involvement in CSR.
b) Simple members should:
· not meet the above requirements
· have developed or wish to develop CSR actions
c) Associated members should:
· be associations, organisations or NGOs with objectives similar to those of the Network. Members are registered following approval of their application by the Board of Directors, and the annual subscription fees, by unanimous decision of the last General Assembly, are currently: 1.200€ for main members and 600€ for simple and associated members.
Note: Only main members have the right to vote and stand for election.