Objectives / Activities / Priorities
In order to achieve its Mission, the Network has set the following targets :
- Continuously updating and dissemination information on CSR.
- Networking and collaborating with businesses, associations and other organisations, on all levels, for the exchange and dissemination of information.
- Raising the awareness of the business community and the public on social action and the contribution of businesses on a local, national and international level.
- Mobilising and developing partnerships for the promotion of social projects and the management of social problems.
- Transferring, adapting and dissemination good practices in Social Cohesion and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Developing, in any other way, business actions for the accomplishment of its targets.
Its priorities include:
Developing a Code of Ethics for members to sign.
- Collecting new data on the social responsibility of businesses
- Increasing the information and support given to businesses, especially small and medium-sized, in developing a philosophy on Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Supporting and promoting the «European Alliance for Corporate Social Responsibility»
- Registering new members
- Developing collaboration with Public Sector organisations
- Developing joint projects between its members for the management of urgent/sudden social or environmental changes.
- Creating a Hellenic Network for the support of the principles of the Global Compact.